Web411: Father’s Day Edition 2011
Welcome to this this week’s edition of Web411! Today we’re serving up the best of all things DAD from around the web! Check out these great links to posts from dads, gift ideas, crafts to do with the kiddies, freebies and fun activities!
News for June 17, 2011
- SpanglishBaby.com is hosting their Week of Dads. Check out these great posts all penned by some of Spanglish Baby’s favorite papás who are raising bilingual and bicultural niños!
- In case you haven’t found the perfect gift yet and your’re still shopping, take a look at this 2011 Father’s Day Gift Guide from Papi Blogger and the NorthParan Buzz List of books at MyBrownBaby.com!
- Check out these really cool Father’s Day craft ideas from MarthaStewart.com and don’t miss Ruby’s Scrappy Self Portrait craft for dads!
- Looking for a some interesting dad talk for the weekend? Check out Cision’s Top 50 Dad Bloggers!
- Check out these great freebies for Father’s Day from Freebie Depot!
- If you’re in New York, check out the fun activities happening during Father’s Day weekend!
- Read our ‘dads’ posts!
Happy Father’s Day!
Want to add a link to our community news? Send us an interesting link along with your short description and we might post it next week!
Latest posts by Chantilly Patiño (see all)
- The cutest interview ever…with a toddler! - February 2, 2016
- CNN Attacks Idea of Latina College Student on Sesame Street as “Silly” - January 28, 2016
- Talking with Kids About Sexual Health Can’t Start Too Soon - August 19, 2015