Images via CocoaBabies.com
Earlier this year, we hosted a giveaway for a tote bag from Cocoa Babies and because we love their inspirational and empowering messages so much, we’re giving away two more great items to wrap up the holidays! Scroll down to enter our giveaway!
More about Cocoa Babies:
Officially launched in 2005 with 2 eye-catching designs, cornbread fed and pretty little brown girl. The idea for Cocoa Babies was born a year earlier after the line’s creator was inspired to design clothing that represented a healthy alternative to the sexually explicit and otherwise inappropriate messages she found were far too commonplace in the wardrobes of our young people.
Cocoa Babies began with a focus on children’s clothing and quickly expanded to include a full range of both children and adult items. Driven by the same spirit that inspired the Black Power Movement of the 1970′s, Cocoa Babies has cultivated and reincarnated many times over the message that ‘Black Is Beautiful’.
What we’re giving away:
- One (1) “Pretty Little Brown Girl” T-Shirt
- One (1) “Destined for Greatness” T-Shirt
Also, be sure to check out their after-the-holidays SALE items! There are some excellent deals available right now.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Chantilly Patiño (see all)
- VIDEO: Study Shows, Wealthy People Break the Law More Often - November 6, 2013
- The Hunted and the Hated: An Inside Look at the NYPD’s Stop and Frisk - September 29, 2013
- WATCH: Stop and Frisk – Keeshan says he’s been stopped over 100 times - September 29, 2013