FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Mar 02, 2012 – NEW YORK, NY — At a time where the publishing industry is evolving, educational publisher and developer Premier Transmedia, has responded to the needs of the diverse Hispanic community by launching Plaza Familia, the first bilingual family magazine in the US created by Latinos, for Latinos.With an initial launch in the top five Hispanic markets and projected growth to the top twenty markets by summer 2012, Plaza Familia goes beyond language and speaks to the hearts of its community. Answering the question that many brands and agencies ask themselves – how can we reach the Hispanic community? – Plaza Familia has a bilingual, multiplatform solution that includes:
1) The Magazine: A free, targeted distribution of 400,000 print copies through partners like Walmart, Dominick’s, Big Lots, Von’s, Valero and digital subscriptions. The same magazine is available on web and mobile.
2) The Website: PlazaFamilia.com will have local information and resources with the goal to offer inclusion and openness to Latino parents.
3) The Blog: PlazaFamilia blog where parents, educators and the top family issues bloggers of the country will congregate to share best practices in the education for our children.
“When you realize how challenging things like navigating the school system are, even for those who are born and raised here, it’s easy to imagine how much more difficult they could be for those of us who come from Latin America and have to face the challenges of a new language, culture and overall way of life,” said Ana Roca Castro, Publisher of Plaza Familia. “We’
The Plaza Familia multi-platform publications include articles and information for all stages of a family’s life, pregnancy, parenting and baby-boomers, all focused around education. The goal is to enrich the Latino readers by offering relevant information in the medium they prefer. To read our first issues go to http://issuu.com/
For editorial suggestions or contributions contact:
Dania Santana, Editor-In-Chief, email@example.com
# # #
About The Publisher
KidsFunPlaza, Inc. is a company dedicated to publishing magazines, educational games, books, songs, iPhone, iPad and Android apps, didactic materials and bilingual services for schools and families. All conceived from a Latino perspective that hits the mark among parents who are looking for resources in their own language and culture. All technology involved in the multi-platform media concept of Plaza Familia is develop by Premier Transmedia LLC, an enterprise that develops technologies focused on education.
Latest posts by Chantilly Patiño (see all)
- Talking with Kids About Sexual Health Can’t Start Too Soon - August 19, 2015
- Day of the Dead Catrina Makeup Tutorial - October 28, 2013
- Fun & Delicious Day of the Dead Recipes! - October 28, 2013