Web411: Father’s Day Edition
We’re bringing back Web411! Stop by every Friday for a quick link round-up to some of our favorite articles, videos, links and more! Today we’re serving up the best of all things DAD from around the web! Check out these great links to posts from dads, gift ideas, crafts to do with the kiddies, freebies and fun activities!
News for June 15, 2012
- DesertNews.com has a pretty cool list of gift ideas for dads. Check out their quick and simple Father’s Day gift guide for starters!
- SpanglishBaby.com hosted their Week of Dads. Stop by to check out some great stories penned by papás who are raising bilingual and bicultural niños!
- Check out these really cool Father’s Day craft ideas from MarthaStewart.com and don’t miss Ruby’s Scrappy Self Portrait craft for dads!
- Looking for a some interesting dad talk for the weekend? Check out Cision’s Top 50 Dad Bloggers!
- If you’re in New York, check out the fun activities happening during Father’s Day weekend via MommyPoppins.com!
- Read what your favorite MulticulturalFamilia.com contributors have to say about Fathers.
Happy Father’s Day!
Want to add a link to our community news? Send us an interesting link along with your short description and we might post it next week!
Image credit: Kelly West Mars